<VV> 2010 CORSA CONVENTION

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Thu Aug 13 16:12:40 EDT 2009

Hi Carl, glad to hear you are coming, you will enjoy your visit. CORSA
Conventions are great no matter what the weather conditions, we had a great
time in Florida, real Corvair people don`t let heat or rain keep them from a
great Corvair happing ! I looked at the cars and parts until my eyes were
sore and took a zillion pictures and ready for the next one. What a fun car
to have as a hobby and a great group to be with ! Hope to meet you in Cedar
Rapids.

John Howell
KACC
Lenoir City, Tennessee