<VV> snow cars

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 15 12:15:26 EDT 2009

Of all the many countless reasons we left sunny southern Cal. earthquakes was not very high on the list. But have no doubts, snow can certainly be a pain as it is not just yourself but you have to be really concerned with other people on the roads. But I'll take this inconvenience over smog, crime, taxes, government, fires, riots, drugs, gangs, etc. etc. etc.
Timothy Shortle in (fabulous) Durango Colorado