<VV> Head Work

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 15 12:22:40 EDT 2009

I would be very selective on who you have work on your Corvair. Machine shops are not all the same! I might try a "Corvair Only" type shop instead of trusting it to a shop that works on everything. (Ask me how I know that). Depending on where you are located, there may even be a shop reasonably close. If not, I would make contact with one and then send it off in the mail or shipping company. If nothing else, at least you would get someone who actually knows your product and not just someone who has never seen a Corvair but can work on "everything". Just my 2 cents. Good luck.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado