<VV> Woodward Dream Cruise

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Sat Aug 15 19:43:34 EDT 2009

Cal and Joan Clark (Clark's Corvair Parts) are in Michigan for a
vacation and our annual Homecoming meet.  Pete Koehler was a good host
and loaned them his 1960 Crocus Cream sedan so they could cruise the
world's largest car show today.  Estimates are 40,000 cars showed up for
the 13 mile long cruise.  About 25 Corvairs were there today plus a few
we have never seen and didn't know who they were.  This "one day" cruise
has been going on all week, but finally at 9PM tonight the cops will
block off all access to Woodward and kick everybody off.  I'm sure most
of them will be back tomorrow!
Clark Hartzel, DACC