<VV> gear ratio

lonzovair at aol.com lonzovair at aol.com
Sun Aug 16 13:25:29 EDT 2009

Jim,

On the EMs, yes, the code is clearly stamped, and as long as someone hasn't changed the gears, the code will tell you what you have... but the LMs were not stamped as nicely as the EMs, and I've almost never seen a LM diff that had the code clearly stamped...

Counting the teeth is the easiest way to check if it is out of the vehicle...

Good luck!

Lonzo