<VV> engine help

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 16 15:45:36 EDT 2009

And certainly make sure coil polarity is correct. + comes from harness, - comes from distributor. I would also check dwell angle and initial ignition timing. And as Bruce suggests, remove air cleaner, start engine, and put hand over carbs. 1 at a time and try to get it to suck thru any trash that may be blocking metering jet. Good luck and post results please.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado