<VV> Silver Late Model Corvair convert at the Woodward Cruise

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 16 15:53:59 EDT 2009

I agree Pete, we should drive our Corvairs. I'll be going up next weekend to Denver for the annual Dale Wilshire/Rocky Mountain Corsa picnic in Sedalia in my '63 Rampside I have owned since 1980. Just under 600 miles roundtrip. Yesterday in Durango Colorado I spotted a blue '61 Lakewood with Arizona plates. I immediately turned around but could not catch them nor could I find them again. But I tried. Hoping to see you all in Denver next weekend!
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado