<VV> PILOT BUSHINGS

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 17 23:47:59 EDT 2009

So, it is safe to assume that you never had any "bad" ones AKA "magnetic" on
the shelf?  Who has any idea if any /how many of those are in "personal"
stock of various folk.  And are the newbies aware to check for magnetic
characteristics?  I'm betting that you already did that years ago.

That was the biggest problem so far as I can recall.

Usually it is an input shaft problem, not a pilot bushing problem - but not
always.

Actually, I thought your answer was appropriate.  Others tend not to take
the risk of providing that sort of info in this open forum.

Police:  Please understand that this is NOT bashing - if anything, it is
promoting.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110