<VV> Interesting article on Corvair books, etc.

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Wed Aug 19 09:22:48 EDT 2009

> Perry Moore's book is #3 on that list?  You've got to be kidding me.
>
> And the Corvair Basic's Manual is totally absent?  You've got to be
> kidding me.

Exactly.

The fact that the Basics Manual is missing leads me to believe he isn't
even a CORSA member.  All those books can be purchased straight out of
the vendor catalogs (including the Tech Guide).

In fact, I'd bet a shiny new carb stone that he isn't a CORSA member.
If he is, then he was certainly derelict in not mentioning CORSA in his
advertisem..., um, I mean "article".

If you're a CORSA member, missing an opportunity to promote CORSA is
like missing an opportunity to be courteous.  There is seldom any excuse.

Steven "always promotes CORSA, most times is courteous" Serenska