<VV> Stewart Warner Head Gauge Question

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 11:25:00 EDT 2009

I wrote:

"Unless the original thermocouple is already broken (pretty
common)  you  should not try to remove it. I have about a 20% success rate.

Usually the outer  shell breaks off, resulting in a lot of work."

Sorry - That should read:

Unless the original   "thermistor"  is already broken  (pretty
common) you  should not try to remove it. I have about a 20%  success rate.
Usually the outer  shell breaks off, resulting in a lot  of work.

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette