<VV> Freaking newbies...

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Wed Aug 19 12:08:56 EDT 2009

Say what??!!  Excuse me, but I did NOT bash Mr. Moore.  Look again at my
post you quoted.  Where's the bashing?  Perrya DOES hang out at Corvair
Center, he IS a prolific asker of newbie questions, and if you want to
know more about Mr. Moore (someone did) you CAN go to Corvair Center.
If that's bashing, then . . .

Dave Keillor