<VV> newbies... and EMs

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 19 12:55:54 EDT 2009

Bryan,

As Claypool is known to say.... "you never knows it all".

Let me know how the adjusters work out for you.  I installed them on the
Rampy, but they are apparently not working.  I might be looking for some
advice - when I get back to it.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110