<VV> Oil Pressure

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 16:07:07 EDT 2009

    When you talk about "an auxiliary ground"... are you refering to a second post ? I use VDO gauges too and my pressure sender has two posts where the second one is for the idiot light. Just curious about.

    Check the pressure reading by making a temporary wire conection between sender's body and engine. If readings change then, you are having bad grounding. Check grounding on gauge too.

Daniel