<VV> (no subject)

wfcc wfcc at juno.com
Wed Aug 19 21:23:19 EDT 2009

Got a 63 rampside on the trailer going to the scrapyard tomorrow- threw
in as many old corvair parts  (and old lawn mowers ) as I could .Didn't
even bother stripping parts off of it because it seems as though nobody
wants them any more-as evidenced by sales at the National and watching
Evil Bay . If it's not show quality- nobody wants it. I think the days of
people wanting to keep up Driver quality Corvairs are Gone.

                                Ed

West Florida Corvair Club