<VV> Triple Carbs for sale or trade - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 22 09:05:42 EDT 2009

I still have a set of triple Zenith carbs (6) from a Porsche 911 that are easily adaptable to a Corvair engine. These have been offered to me in trade, and I would like to keep them in the Corvair community if possible.
Please send me a private note if you have a interest in them. I will also consider another partial or total swap for them if you have some good LM HV cores that you have been hoarding. Thanks,
The Carbmeister