<VV> BETTER HEADLIGHTS REVISITED

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Aug 23 00:28:50 EDT 2009

In a message dated 8/22/2009 7:00:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jekepler at amplex.net writes:

Even  today, Europeans drive with better lights than you'll find "stock" on
any  car in North America.  It's better today, but there's still a lot  of
room for improvement....and it's being driven by the same  "bureaucratic
inertia" that had us driving 75 MPH in the dark in the  1960's!

Almost true - The HIDs on my 2005 Corvette will extend my driving by
several years. They light up the night as well as the Cibie or Marchals. And
they are perfectly legal. Now I have to work on my 65. Daniel Stern lighting,
here I come! (I don't intend to buy any new car that doesn't offer HID
lights as  an option).

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette