<VV> MORE ON LIGHTING..kinda led

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 24 21:48:38 EDT 2009

> PL13 lamps, which are considerably more rugged than the typical screw in CFL.

I don't know -- I've driven over those, too, and they still break, but I
do like the ones with the remote transformer so one has a small light
head for under dash use, and they do sorta wear out, but I've got a new
PL13 one on a ceiling reel that I sorta like ...

Still, when it gets down to brass tacks, it's had to beat a mini led
unit held in the mouth. (don't tell my dentist)

Bill Strickland