<VV> Future Corvair Owners

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Mon Aug 24 21:48:31 EDT 2009

This pic was taken at the annual VolksVair Show (Volkswagon,Corvair) in
Shrewsbury Ma a few weeks ago. My kids are defiantly future owners in the
making! They are Elizabeth and Abigail on the right side of the picture (two
end children).  My feeble attempt at painting a car is in the background (if
you can't tell it's purple). Car is now back to a powder baby type blue. New
picture included for viewing pleasure! Thank God for professional
painters!!!

Jason Cesana

1960 4 door 700 (new trim clips on order)