<VV> HEADLIGHTS IMPROVED

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Tue Aug 25 10:43:09 EDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Ron
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 10:10 PM
To: ScottyGrover at aol.com; virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> HEADLIGHTS IMPROVED

What planet have you been on?  Several brands of vehicles don't provide any
means for turning the headlights off because that's the law in Germany and
several other countries.  On my Solara, the lights run at a reduced voltage
in the daytime but they are always on.
RonH

And those stupid "daytime running lights" (made for our Canadian Cousins
BTW) in GM's have their very own fuse that you can pull and eliminate them
for good.....if you can't figure out how to do it, Mr. Goodwrench can do it
for you!  They are an idea that only make sense to a lawyer or a bureaucrat!