<VV> Thrifty sixties car show

Spencer Shepard sshepard3 at carolina.rr.com
Wed Aug 26 12:28:00 EDT 2009

A couple of guys from our club (Queen City Corvair Club, Charlotte, NC)
drove out there in a nice '66(?) convertible. They won a trophy for the best
Corvair and said it was a real well run event. I'm not sure if the other
Corvair, a '69, got a trophy.

They said there weren't a lot of cars but the facilities and organization
were good. There were only a couple of Valiants and a few Studebakers!

Spence Shepard