<VV> Need an exhaust in So FL

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 25 16:47:36 EDT 2009

I have a friend who is having his 140 engine replaced in Lake Worth, FL. His old engine had
only 2 carbs, 110 headers and exhaust and he wants to go back more original.
So, I am looking for a good 140 exhaust pipe and muffler or some duals that someone
in that area would be willing to sell him for his mechanic to install. (WPB, Miami, Ft. Laud are, etc.)
Please drop me a private note, if so. As usual, I can pay or trade carb work, and might be
able to have the parts picked up. Thanks,
Grant