<VV> 1966 Corsa Turbo Coupe for sale

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Aug 27 22:22:23 EDT 2009

Anybody interested?  I can send photos.  Car is located in New Jersey.

It is an original-owner car.  It is a "loaded" Corsa coupe:  Turbo,
4-speed, factory, quick steering, factory wood wheel, more.  Complete
car, numbers match.

250,000 yes 250,000 miles.  Not driven in a few years, stored in a
dry hangar.  Driven in when stored, but engine no longer made boost
at that point in time.  Body has considerable rust.  Engine has been
fully overhauled twice, once around 100,000 miles and again around
200,000 miles.

I have digital photos that I can send to interested parties.  It is
not my car, but I have been asked to gauge the interest.  Target
price is to reflect a balance between the fact that it is a complete
one-owner example of a desirable model, and that its current
condition presents an ambitious restoration project.

Private replies, please.

--Bob