<VV> custom 4 speed shifter?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Aug 31 10:01:06 EDT 2009

I believe there were a couple made for earlies - but just the lever/
base assembly.  There was also a floor shift conversion for PGs.
That's all I'm aware of in "kit" form.  Some of the V8 guys have built
custom units using the side covers from front engine Saginaw
transmissions, but it's not a small project.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa