<VV> Fwd: LeVeque / Roe 'Vair racing article

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 12:54:19 EDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Thompson, Ed <ed.thompson at quarles.com>
To: Joe Darinsig <joedarinsig at yahoo.com>; Dave Newell
<chevrobilia at juno.com>; Gary Swiatowy
<garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com>
Cc: levair at aol.com
Sent: Sun, Aug 30, 2009 3:26 pm
Subject: LeVeque / Roe 'Vair racing article

Joe/Dave/Gary
(and to Warren
also)

I think this article
("Classic Motorsports," 9/09, pages 67-73, two advertising pages
within, sorry
for having to send it as five separate pdf attachments) was mentioned
in our
sporadic dialogue, but I don't think the piece itself was passed along,
so here
it is.  Courtesy of a fellow Milwaukee Club member who gave the entire
issue to me at our monthly meeting on the just past Friday evening.
Enjoy...

This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential
and may be privileged.
They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient.  If you
have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the transmission from
your system.  In addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular
230, we are required to
inform you that unless we have specifically stated to the contrary in
writing, any advice we
provide in this email or any attachment concerning federal tax issues
or submissions is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid federal
tax penalties.