<VV> (grant, maybe others) steering wheel hub adapter for sale

Ray Rodriguez III ravensong13 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 1 02:55:29 EST 2009

I have a used steering wheel hub adapter available off my 65' Corsa.   This item came with a car I bought and don't know the details on it.. I'm not at all certain it is the same as what Clarks has for sale, all I know for sure is it was on a 65' column and had an OLD grant steering wheel on it.  Clarks has these (or similar) for $131.60 and says they fit 65' and 66'.  If you are interested email me for photos and exact measurements to make sure it will work for you and make me an offer.

Ray Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 hot rodded coupe