<VV> Engine Question

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 3 12:11:40 EST 2009

I have 1965 95HP heads on my RN engine. This was done after I lost a valve seat on my 140 heads on my way to Palm Springs a few years ago. I couldn't notice much of a performance difference. I am still using the "339" distributor. I have this in my 1963 Rampside with 3.55 gears and Powerglide. It seems to have good power and low end torque here in the mountains of SW Colorado.I am toying with the idea of putting in 3.27 gears as I like highway driving.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado