<VV> [Corsabod] Board positions, nominations was/Scott Morehead

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 19:09:14 EST 2009

  Ironically, in the absence of the VP, the description of the Executive committee
  is "broken" too!

  Article VIII: Officers

  Section 1: Officers
  The officers of the Society will consist of President, Vice-President, Secretary,
  Treasurer. This group of officers will be known as the Executive Committee.

  ---

  And on the basis of the following, namely, with a [broken/incomplete Executive committee],
  legal counsel could not even be retained to interpret the article Mr. Mahler referred to
  in order to keep the VP position vacant:

  Article XIII Legal Counsel
  Legal Counsel will be retained by the Executive Committee with consent of the
  Board of Directors in those instances where such services are desirable. Legal
  counsel may be present at meetings and functions of the Society by mutual
  agreement of the Executive Committee and counsel.

  ---

  My sincere hope is that the enlightened President of CORSA would move to fill in the
  position of the VP, unless he unintentionally aims to prove that CORSA is broken
  in more ways than one.

  Regards,

  Tony Irani