<VV> Director`s Comments in Communique (humor)

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 13:48:48 EST 2009

I'm glad my mail man is a Corvair fan, but I wish he'd join CORSA to get his own copy of the Communique! Twice in resent memory I've had to call Mike and ask for a replacement and both times the first one came the next day.

Of course you could do what I have to do and read the on-line version of the Communique. Everyone gets that on the first of the month.

Ned