<VV> My car sale -- CORSA

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 17:55:10 EST 2009

But please don't send hate mail -- I am just the messenger so to speak ... and every member here if they could get double what they think their car is worth would take it in a heart beat.  Which, of course, feeds the change, which is ... inevitable.

You did well!  to own drive for that length of time and do little to it...  that's Profit!

Never   $$$   hate mail from me...  I like profit... and I suggested CORSA  run the dues to $100... to offset those that would leave...and put us in the Green for sure!

But those "bleeding heart"  BOD  boyZ... caved in!  GGG

and "Change"??   I try to buy All cars for "Cha Cha - Change"    LOL!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm

=