<VV> Board positions, nominations was/Scott Morehead

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Thu Dec 3 19:48:08 EST 2009

Jason Cesana has stepped up to the plate to head the nominating committee,
with help from the rest of the board.
Please send you information to Jason or  if need be to me and I will forward
to the committee.

The CORSA VP office is to remain vacant per the CORSA by-laws (article VIII,
section 1.5)

tim mahler
CORSA, central division