<VV> Board positions, nominations was/Scott Morehead

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 18:18:10 EST 2009

  Kindly correct me if I'm wrong:

  Article VIII - Section 1.5 states:

  Section 1.5: Succession
  A vacancy in the office of President will be filled in order of succession from Vice-
  President, Secretary, or Treasurer. Successors will serve out the term of the
  President, and will retain the right to be elected to the Presidency in the following
  term. In such cases, the post of Vice-President will remain vacant. Other
  vacancies will be filled by presidential appointment until the next election.

  ---

  Does the phrase "in such cases" refer to an instance where the VP has filled up the
  office of the President (and hence his former position would be left vacant) or
  does it mean that @ your discretion as President it will remain vacant?

  Regards,

  Tony Irani