<VV> CORSA

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Dec 3 20:07:42 EST 2009

Matt,

I don't agree - I'm retired - read: FIXED income and expenses
(taxes/fees/etc) continue to go up.. I could very well end up selling my
Corsa, but to preclude that option, first I will attempt to trim
expenses, i.e. dropping expensive memberships that aren't beneficial to
me - the NRA has gone, and CORSA and AACA may soon follow.  Yeah, $50 a
year doesn't sound like much (but a few posts ago, you advocated
$100/year, didn't you?), but add up the total for all the memberships,
and it approaches $200/year.  Remember: FIXED income??  Like I said, the
memberships go first and the Corsa goes last (hopefully)... Just because
I don't "join", doesn't mean I can't afford the car!!

Jim Houston
'65 Corsa