<VV> CORSA

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 18:34:49 EST 2009

 I am not saying we should not try and get every Corvair owner to join.

 In Utopia, that could happen!

  Bottom line....  if a person cannot afford $50  a YEAR... they cannot afford a CAR  of any kind....

Please ..no one start on the "special circumstances".....  when you are "Down"... you should get out!

1    I've backed off  twice in my life.....by choice....makes the return " triumphant"...so to speak...

2  I've helped MANY  people who were DOWN....usually without them asking....  so I'm not heartless..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm