<VV> Annual Conventions (my 2 cents worth)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 23:59:12 EST 2009

Since most CORSA conventions are very far from Central Florida, I will not
be attending future events unless within about 500 miles.  It's not the
cost of the actual convention, but rather, the gas, hotel and food.
We all know that a substantial percentage of our members are retired and
have likely lost 40% + of their retirement investments due to those wonderful
 airheads in Washington and their Wall Street crook buddies.
I sure did.  A 3 day Convention sounds like a much more viable deal  for me
and I don't mind $75 membership either.

Every time I search another car club, I am denied entry to their website or
 at least can only get basic info out of it - unless I join up.  If you are
 truly serious about your Corvair then you need to contribute to the source
of  info by paying a reasonable membership fee.

As far as the Communique, I'd like to see some format change and more
informative articles - although there surely have been some better ones in there
 lately.  Tech. stuff interests me and "how too" articles with photos are
very welcomed.

Joe Dunlap
2 Corvairs
Florida