<VV> Directors Comments

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 16:38:51 EST 2009

  On contraire....he's been more than accommodating and kind, especially toward me :)

  But, I do cordially beg to differ with the mindset which turns his/her back to the
  process of "election" simply because it's "complicated".

  My general experience (yours maybe different) is that elected folks are far
  more responsive and egalitarian than appointed ones.

  "If you don't like it, then leave VV" is a typical response I'm awaiting from my
  enlightened opponents ;-)

  In all this, I'm grateful for your timely and accurate response.

  Regards,

  Tony Irani