<VV> Directors Comments

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 06:04:55 EST 2009

  I personally have not read anyone here on VV calling a Director clueless or spineless.
  The kind folks in charge of "moderation" would swiftly cope with that, regardless
  of their personal relationship with the offender.

  Now, expressing a view contrary to the taste of some, may... I repeat - may
  get you accused of a whole host of cyber incarcerations ranging from "you're a troller"...
  "you're stirring up sh##"  ....all the way to "We are receiving a ton of complaints
  about you off-list"... but that's something most of us have learned to get accustomed to.
  It's an acquired passion here on VV ;-)

  By reading your enlightening notes, I gather that such methods are not the order
  of the day at your meetings and Jackson would not be the brunt of any
  lynching or misinterpretation.

  That aside, I take your sincerity in the phrase:

  >> "We have nothing to hide from any of you"

  to be genuine & bona fide, so here are my question:

  - Why did the membership committee chair resign?
  - Do you think "electing" the Chair for VV is a better or worse option than "selecting" him/her?

  Regards,

  Tony Irani
  Charlotte, NC