<VV> Director`s Comments in Communique

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Dec 4 09:38:47 EST 2009

Al---You're just wrong.
Why should members of a CORSA sanctioned chapter of  tolerate members who don't belong to the sanctioning body?

Tell me about all the other national organizations you know of that allow this foolishness.

For the record, I am dropping my CORSA membership at the end of the year after 21 years because of people JUST LIKE YOU.

What's a "Sizeable donation"---500 bucks?  NOT A DROP IN THE BUCKET.  Don't wear out your shirt patting yourself on the back.  CORSA needs financial support and LOTS OF IT.    Allowing your chapters members NOT to belong to CORSA is wrong on many levels.

Chuck and I have a relationship going back about 12 years now.  And we don't often see eye to eye.    But he's right, and so was his proposal. Your perspective is skewed, and wrong in multiple strata.

So tell you what you do---Sit and bask in your opinion, and your indignant attitude, and when the club folds, you can count yourself in the number of people guilty for its demise.

Hank Kaczmarek