<VV> "Fixed Incomes" - NO CORVAIR

Ray Rodriguez III ravensong13 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 4 10:46:52 EST 2009

No sense arguing about this.  When I see someone say fixed income I just
look at it as a less direct way of them saying they are on a tight
budget.... as are most of us... working, retired, or otherwise.

The point is that the dues are a substantial cost to the individual making
the comment... and that is all that really matters.

No hard feelings, I don't mean to be critical.....   it's easy to get
accidentally derailed on a topic that just really doesn't matter, I know I'm
very frequently guilty of it myself.

Ray Rodriguez III
click here for a pic of me and my car
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=sigphoto3.jpg
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 hot rodded coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction)