<VV> Fwd: Director`s Comments in Communique

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Dec 4 13:19:14 EST 2009

Bryan wrote
> but for my several detractors:
>
> Just to be clear on my position, I will happily give up my position
> *this very moment* to someone else who will do better.  Any takers?  I
> already offered a resignation once this year, I meant it then, and I
> mean it now.  I will make backup tapes *tonight* and FedEx them to
> whoever the BOD approves.  It's not too late.

For those who haven't been around very long......I've been on the list since 1997. Bryan has worked tirelessly to maintain our mail list and server, and never got a dime in compensation.

I don't blame him a bit----The CORSA site isn't exactly to my liking, but I've never criticized for 2 reasons.  I'm not smart enough to design anything better, and if you can't, you ought not to criticize.

It's probably true that just like me, Bryan's life situation is changing, and he could use the time he donates to CORSA to do other things.  Breaking his stones about what he DOES do is just wrong.

If I was Bryan, I'd tell them to stick it----and let the BoD find out how much professional web design and server management costs......and the deadbeat chapter members across the country could ante up for the monthly bill.   Oh, but they might leave the club!!!  No loss if they don't contribute.

Hank