<VV> FW: CORSA future

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Fri Dec 4 15:09:55 EST 2009

From: Dave Keillor
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 2:09 PM
To: 'aeroned at aol.com'
Subject: RE: <VV> CORSA future

Then the first thing that needs to be done is to revamp the Corsa
operating model.  This is a major part of the problem that has to be
changed before Corsa can change.  I have NEVER seen a committee or a BOD
provide leadership in either the for-profit or non-profit world, and I
have experience in both.

A good BOD can provide goals, objectives, and oversight, but leadership
has to come from someONE in charge.  Corsa needs a full-time, paid CEO /
Executive Director who isn't micro-managed by a part time, volunteer
board.  If M and/or P can't fill that role, then someone who can is
needed.

Dave Keillor