<VV> CORSA future

corvairs at pacifier.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Fri Dec 4 15:16:34 EST 2009

Totally correct Ned! - As with City governments etc the "staff" (In this
case Harry and Mike) are paid to do the work - and the Board of Directors
is exactly that - The Board of Directors - the leadership.

You are also correct about the Board often just piling more on Harry and
Mike just because they think they can. I don't know how many times I heard
Board members state that "I've got a great idea that Corsa should do and
Harry and Mike can "implement" the idea. No big deal".

Lon Wall
Former Western Director (In fact Jackson's predesessor)