<VV> CORSA web site

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 19:44:24 EST 2009

Hank,

As to the CORSA web site, you don't have to know how to fix it, but you should be telling CORSA what you feel is wrong with it. This way they will know what readers are having problems with on the web site.

If the problem is content, too much of this and not enough of that, let them know.

If it is layout or navigation, let them know.

I for one always appreciate suggestions or feedback of any kind. No one is perfect, we all need help in what ever we do. As a side note, all my emails are run through Comcast's spell checker. The problem is their spell checker sucks and yes I have told them. They simply don't react.

Roy - Bayshore