<VV> 140 heads and carbs etc available in CNY area

n2vzd at aol.com n2vzd at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 20:19:59 EST 2009

one of my computer challenged corvair friends has a set of 66 140 heads and
 carbs/linkage/fuel lines , etc to sell.  they look ok , but crusty  with
age. plug holes look ok , no seats hanging loose (that i can see anyways)
just need a lot of cleanup etc. i took a few pictures while i was there. if
you  are interested , send me a note and i will send pictures and HIS phone
number. i  have nothing to do with this deal , other than getting the word
out. i am not  sure how much , but sounds very negotiable.  he used the center
of the  engine for one of his projects.
head part numbers are :3856728  they are in Jamesville NY zip  13078
regards, tim colson