<VV> Show carbs for sale - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 4 20:58:54 EST 2009

Due to unforeseen circumstances, etc., I have a very nice pair of "show carbs." They were a special order with black bodies and everything else chrome plated. (I built them months in advance - for a supposedly long term restoration project - and took them to the Jacksonville show, but the buyer didn't show and has dropped out of sight). Other than having a custom look, they are premium level LM rebuilds. If you have had anything chromed lately, you know it is pricey. Since it will be a while before I can get to a show to display them, I am offering them to someone on the list at regular rebuild price plus the cost of the chrome (and of course my regular holiday free shipping). Just drop me a private reply if interested (other colors are available). I also have one vibratory parts cleaner left if you still want to have your spouse get you one for Christmas.
Thanks,
The Carbmeister