<VV> Caveman Chapter.

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Fri Dec 4 21:27:59 EST 2009

Hey Folks. I have sort of restarted the Caveman Chapter only in principle. I
am asking any Caveman owners that would like to be members please email me
your information so I can add you to the chapter roster. I have the older
roster which shows 10 people (myself is 11) that are on the roster. This is
the first step. We still have to get officers elected after we get a
membership base. There is a consideration of making this a 100% CORSA
chapter. There are a few members on the roster now that have their
memberships lapsed and at least one that will be. If you have comments or
concerns please email me or call me at 401-692-0852 (cell) or 401-766-4355
(home).

Jason Cesana

Eastern Director

Temporary Caveman Contact (until elections of officers!)