<VV> Fwd: Director`s Comments in Communique

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Fri Dec 4 21:02:31 EST 2009

And I would like to add that Bryan was contacted by myself and Tim to BEG
him to stay on board when he wanted to resign the first time around. Bryan's
dedication is often overlooked and underappreciated. Bryan would well be
within his rights to charge CORSA for the server space alone to host the web
sites. However like all of the volunteers of CORSA he has a passion to CORSA
that overlooks any monetary value.
Jason Cesana
Eastern Director