<VV> Fwd: Director`s Comments in Communique

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sat Dec 5 10:06:31 EST 2009

At 09:02 PM 12/4/2009, Jason Cesana wrote:
>And I would like to add that Bryan was contacted by myself and Tim to BEG
>him to stay on board when he wanted to resign the first time around. Bryan's
>dedication is often overlooked and underappreciated.

Sometimes some people in here overlook what Bryan does.   They need
to start paying attention.

If not for him there'd be no "annoying" Virtual Vairs... because I'm
not all that sure there's anyone else willing and/or able to step up
and host it all.

...withholding additional commentary at this time albeit remaining as
annoying as I can F*CKING BE.

tony..   losing patience

PS:   Bryan, Kudos to you sir for what you do here and for CORSA.