<VV> Who will do it? :)

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 17:01:52 EST 2009

  For those you who are not aware of the VV archives, I present this post:

  http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/virtualvairs/2009-February/082423.html

  I know, it's quite vague and my post then, does not address the question:

  >> Who will do it ;-)

  Incidentally, since Feb 2009, I have not received a response :))

  http://mehrdad.org/flip-corvair/liquid-green/

  Regards,

  Tony I.