<VV> '62 with gasoline heater now on YouTube

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 21:54:41 EST 2009

I shot some video of the '62 Monza coupe for sale in Hoboken, NJ and
posted it on YouTube.  My primary intention in doing so was to document the  rare
(for '62), optional gasoline heater so the extent to which the car itself
is featured is somewhat limited but I did try to give an idea of the
condition  of the car's body and interior since the car is for sale.  If interested
or  with any questions, please contact the seller at:

_zebraclub at me.com_ (mailto:zebraclub at me.com)

The video can be seen at:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmRLtcd3Z2U&feature=player_embedded_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmRLtcd3Z2U&feature=player_embedded)