<VV> <was VV> Caveman Chapter.

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Fri Dec 4 21:51:02 EST 2009

My bad. Tim asked this question of me and I overlooked it. The answer is
YES! Anyone who is a CORSA member may join. I am stating CORSA member for
now as that MAY change after the chapter can discuss it as a group. Probably
once we get officers elected. Please be patient folks. There are bugs that
we need to work out but I think it will be worth it!
Jason Cesana